Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Epcot - Day 2

Epcot today was fantastic, as always. Beautiful beautiful perfect weather.

Walked around World Showcase most of the day, just shopping, people-watching, and pin-trading.

Lunch at Tangerine Cafe again. Should I be embarrassed that the host recognized Marlena and me, and told us "Welcome back"? We love that schwarma!

Marlena also had quite a few yummy treats.

We walked through World Showcase a couple of times and felt like we'd seen pretty much everything we wanted by mid-afternoon. Still, I choked up when we left - I was incredibly sad to be leaving Disney for our last day. Vacation always goes too quickly!


For dinner, we met my husband's dear work friend at Raglan Road in Downtown Disney. She happens to be friends with the manager, who seated us at the best table in the place! We had a great view of the singing and dancing, and the food was really delicious. I had Shepherd's Pie for dinner, then an unbelievable bread pudding for dessert. Oh man, I love bread pudding, but the portion was so huge I was happy to share with Sasha and Marlena!


We walked around Downtown Disney for a while, then went back to our condo.

Steps for this day: 19,342. Believe it or not, it felt like a much lighter day than previous days. I know the gorgeous weather helped so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment